Hello Again,
Nice to see that you are still with me! J
Below you will find the more detailed explanation about my concept. This is also the explanation beeing sent to production companys. The next step vill be publishing drawings/blueprints of my ideas and designs as well as starting to sort out the different possibilitys of my concept.
Enjoy! :-)
A little more detail about my concept:
I really hate “TV Light”! I has to be interesting and informative, but in a fun and entertaining way, without being childish. I hate time pressure and constipated contests. If that has to be a part of the show it only proves that the show itself lacks substance and context.
One last thing I hate: Pretentious tries to be intelligent when it clearly is not.
Good TV should be fun and educational, interesting and intelligent. Not stupid and meaningless!
That said I will now try and explain my idea/concept in an easy to grasp kind of way. Though it’s all very clear to me this is not an easy task.
I want to plan and build a big house, or maybe a small village (?), including an inventor’s workshop. Everything from planning, designing/drawing to actually building the house and equip it with the latest technology. I really mean everything! The latest in computers, sound and vision. Intelligent control, home theater, interactive workspace. A recording studio.
A really smart house to be exact. Exploring the absolute limits of how far you can take it!
Not only extremely high tech but equally environmentally friendly, ECO, as well as extremely power/energy efficient.
Ok, so right about now you might be wondering “is this the extent of the concept?”
Lucky for me it’s not. It’s just a mare scratch on the surface.
For starters planning and building a house like this I think would easily be enough for a one season show.
Then we bring in all the “hard ware” producers we can manage. Even better, let them be in on it from the start. Build the house to fit the technology instead of the other way around. And naturally to make sure all parts think it’s spectacular enough. J
When the house is done, and from the start as well, viewers can follow me live. Social networking and dynamic interaction is a must.
I myself am, among many other things, a tech geek. Although I look more like a sinister biker.
I’m also very concerned about the environment. I’m also a handyman and a real “do-it-youself-er” I want to do, or help, in all aspects of the planning and building. Even the building and programing of the computers and the home automation. A way to show people how it’s really done, but most of all to make people realize the potential. Interesting enough?
As if this isn’t enough, I have wild ideas about designing and building motorcycles, cars furniture, guitars, samurai swords etc. Either for the house or in the workshop. All of the with extremely unique twists! Many of the design and construction aspects are world firsts!
Archery, “pimping” cars etc. would also be fun!
So, now we have a house that’s filled to the brim with webcams, computers, sound and vision, then what? Invite the company’s that participated on events. Invite celebs for dinner (I love to cook). Invite artists and/or bands to create and/or record. Invite people with ideas to invent and build prototypes. A “hub” full of technology, art and creativity all gathered at one location. The possibilities are endless! For instance I tattoo, what about a tattoo school? Invite tattoo artists to design the interior? Furniture, motorcycles or maybe guitars?
These are my dreams and visions. My ideas and my concept. I want to live in a creative chaos like this. I’m a tech geek, yes, the thing is though: I’m also very comfortable; technology should be comfortable as well! Not a stress factor. Is it possible to live stress free under these conditions with this much technology?
I bet there’s as many possibility’s as there are questions to be answered. I myself am bursting with ideas. I’m so full of enthusiasm I can hardly sit still. I really hope it shows in my writing.
This is still just a scratch on the surface of the whole idea/concept.
Please contact me if you are interested.
A little more about myself:
I’m 38 years old. Divorced and I have two sons, Viking 9years old and Loke 6years old.
I recently had a traumatic experience involving being accused of a crime I did NOT commit. All the details are on facebook, although the story is in Swedish. You can find it in the group: oskyldiga (which means innocent). When I was released all of my life had fallen to pieces. I no longer have a job, a place to live or income of any kind. This ide, my concept, is something I have been dwelling on for quite some time. Now I have had to take action out of necessity. I’m not a depressive dude! Maybe somewhat critical to some aspects of modern society. J
I simply want revenge and this is my way of trying to it. My own intellectual property, my own ideas, my own concept. As I put it “you can’t blame a man for trying”.
I think that about sums it up.
Hope to hear from you soon!
You can get in touch with me via Hotmail, facebook or twitter: Malteby
Or here: http://malteby.blogspot.com/
My phone number is: +46 (0) 33 263460
Best Regards/
Mattias Malteby
What about the challenge??? The challenge is to make a TV show out of my idea! J
No comments:
Post a Comment