Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little more detail...

I wish this all to be as "live" as possible. When I get the oppertunity Im gonna strt filming etc.
But for now blogging will have to do. Details will be posted shortly as will plans/blueprints etc of all sorts.
First things first though.
This is an e-mail im currently sending to productioncompanys. Yesterday I sent It to about 30or so companys, and I will try to do so for another coupple of days.

Dear Sirs,
This is an open invitation, an offer and a challenge.
Im looking for producers for a project Im starting.
The (really) short explanation of my concept:
Its about the possibility to coexist with the latest technology in a environmentaly friendly way.
To create a "hub" of high tech, art, creativity and environmental avereness.
Just as short about me:
Im a "braniac", an inventor, an idea volcano and an opinion maker!
Everybodys welcome to follow this project, even if your not gonna produce it.
You can follow it at, facebook or twitter: Malteby
Or a little more detailed at: http://malteby.blogspot.com/
As of today I will do my best to post every day!
By basic idea/concept is really very simple, But the possibilities are endless.
it could move in countless directions all connected to oneanother.
To make it possible to grasp Im not gonna explain it any further for the moment.
More detailed info on me and my concept will be posted shortly.
In the mean time, best wishes.
Mattias malteby

No comments:

Post a Comment